1. In a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer beat together the egg product, flour, cereal, milk, oil, lemon peel, baking powered, baking soda and yogurt.
2. Continue to beat until all the dry ingredients are moistened well.
3. Fold in raspberries until completely covered with moist mixture.
4. Place baking cups in a cupcake pan.
5. Fill baking cups with batter about 2/3 full.
6. Bake 15 to 18 minutes in a preheated 400-degree oven.
7. Yummy buns are done when lightly brown on top and toothpick inserted in the middle of each muffin come out clean.