* 2 C. macaroni, cooked, drained and cooled
* 1 C. diced ham
* 1/2 C. Cheddar cheese, shredded
* 1/3 C. mayonnaise
* 2 TBSP ranch dressing
* 1/2 C. chunky salsa
* 1 tsp. dried parsley
1. Place the macaroni, ham and cheese in large mixing bowl and toss.
2. In a separate bowl mix together the mayonnaise, dressing and salsa.
3. Add the parsley and mix in well.
4. Pour the mixture over the macaroni and mix well being sure all the macaroni is covered.
5. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 2 hours.
6. Stir well before serving.