* 1 (6.5 oz.) can solid white tuna in water, drained and flaked
* 1/2 C plain low fat yogurt
* 1 celery stalk, diced
* 1 tsp. coarse grained mustard
* 1/4 tsp. dried dill weed
* Salt and pepper to taste
* 2 pita bread, halved crosswise
* 8 lettuce leaves
* 2 tomatoes, sliced thickly
1. Place the tuna in a mixing bowl.
2. Add the yogurt and mix together.
3. Stir in the celery, mustard, dill weed and salt and pepper.
4. Place the lettuce leaves into the pita bread.
5. Layer the tomatoes on the lettuce.
6. Place the tuna mixture on top of the tomatoes.