1. Place egg white and evaporated milk together in a large bowl.
2. Mix together well.
3. Place pork chops in milk and cover completely.
4. Allow pork chops in lay in milk mixture for 5 minutes.
5. Stir breadcrumbs, cornflakes, oregano, chili and garlic powder, paprika, both peppers and mustard together in a large bowl.
6. Be sure to mix all ingredients together well.
7. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
8. Place pork chops into mix and cover both sides completely.
9. Place coated pork chops in a large baking dish sprayed with the cooking spray.
10. Be sure pork chops do not overlap.
11. Bake chops 15 minutes.
12. Flip the chops over and bake about 15 minutes longer or until no longer pink inside.