1. Get ready! Prepare a muffin tin by placing paper baking cups into each cup or spraying muffin tin cups with a nonstick cooking spray.
2. Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
3. In large bowl, lightly whisk the egg whites just until they become frothy.
4. Into the bowl with the egg whites, pour the milk and whisk together.
5. Pour the canola oil into the bowl and stir to combine.
6. Fold the cranberries into the mixture.
7. Add orange peel and mix well.
8. Slowly add the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt and stir until just combined. (Do not over mix.)
9. Spoon batter into muffin cups being sure to leave enough room for the muffins to rise while baking.
10. Bake 20 - 22 minutes or until the muffins are a golden brown on top.