* 2 cans (14 1/2 oz each) chicken broth
* 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
* 2 cups frozen corn
* 1 can (10 3/4 oz) tomato puree
* 1 can (10 oz) diced tomatoes with green chiles
* 1 onion, chopped
* 2 garlic cloves, minced
* 2 teaspoons ground cumin
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon chili powder
* 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
* shredded cheddar cheese
1. Put all ingredients, except cheese, into crock pot. Mix well.
2. Cook, covered, on low 5-6 hours.
3. Serve with shredded cheese.
My family said my chicken soup was starting to get, well, uninspiring. Actually, they said it was boring. This soup ought to shake them up a bit! Green chiles, garlic, cumin, chili powder, and cayenne pepper should, at least, surprise them, if not make them stand up and take notice. Wake up your family with chicken soup that screams!