*2/3 cup of lime juice
*1 tbsp any salt free seasoning blend
*1 tbsp ground cumin
*1 tsp pepper
*1 tsp chili powder
*1/2 tsp garlic powder
*1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into strips
*1 green bell pepper, julienne
*1 sweet red bell pepper, julienne
*1 onion, halved and sliced thin
*6 (8 in.) flour tortillas
1. Whisk together the first 6 ingredients to make a marinade, then remove 2 Tablespoons and set aside.
2. Pour the rest of the marinade into a bag, add the chicken, turn to coat, seal and chill 30 minutes.
3. Spray a skillet with cooking spray and saute the vegetables on medium high heat for 5 minutes then remove.
4. Remove the chicken from the bag, place in the skillet, cooking 5 minutes over medium high heat stirring until chicken is cooked through.
5. Return the vegetables to the skillet with the cooked chicken, sprinkle with the reserved marinade mixture and cook 3 to 4 more minutes over medium high heat.
6. Spoon mixture into the tortillas and roll to close. Serve immediately.