1. Place the cornstarch, cinnamon, and nutmeg into a saucepan.
2. Stir in the apple juice until the mixture is smooth.
3. Place the pan over medium heat and bring to a boil.
4. Cook, stirring constantly for 2 minutes or until thickened to your liking.
5. Remove from the heat and stir in the Splenda.
This recipe makes a little over a cup of syrup.
If you are substituting Splenda for sugar in your diet, this is a very tasty alternative to fruit or maple syrup on pancakes, waffles, or French toast. Be sure to use unsweetened apple juice for the full benefit.