* 1/3 C chopped green onion
* 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
* 2 tsp unsalted butter
* 1 1/2 C water
* 1/2 tsp reduced-sodium chicken bouillon granules
* 1 C uncooked semolina pasta
* 1/4 C chopped fresh parsley
* 1 TBSP chopped fresh basil leaves
* 1/4 tsp pepper
* 1 medium yellow summer squash, chopped
* 1 medium tomato, chopped
1. In medium size saucepan melt butter.
2. Add onions and garlic stirring often.
3. Cook until onion is translucent.
4. Add water and bring to a rapid boil.
5. Add chicken bouillon stirring continuously until bouillon is completely dissolved.
6. Remove pan from heat and stir in pasta, vegetables, parsley, basil and pepper.
7. Cover pan and leave standing off heat for 10 minutes or until all liquid is absorbed.
8. Serve immediately.