* 1 lb. ground lean turkey or beef
* 6 TBSP bread crumbs
* 1 1/2 C shredded cabbage
* 1/4 C onion, chopped fine
* 1/4 c bell pepper, shopped fine
* 1/4 t garlic, dried and minced
* 2/3 C ketchup, divided
* Butter flavored cooking spray
1. Place meat and breadcrumbs in a large mixing bowl.
2. Add the cabbage and onion.
3. Mix together slightly with hands.
4. Add the pepper, garlic and half the ketchup.
5. Using your hands mix together all the ingredients well.
6. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
7. Spray a loaf pan with the cooking spray.
8. Place meat mixture into the loaf and shape.
9. Bake 45 minutes.
10. Place the remaining ketchup on the top of the meatloaf.
11. Continue baking another 10 minutes or until cooked through.