1. Set oven on 350 degrees and spray a square baking pan with a non stick cooking spray.
2. In a large mixing bowl mix together the sugar, peaches and oats.
3. In a separate mixing bowl put the egg whites, almond extract and skim milk and whisk together carefully until completely combined.
4. Dump the peach mixture into the egg mixture, stirring together using a rubber spatula until well combined.
5. Spread this mixture evenly into the prepared baking pan.
6. Bake 45 minutes or until bubbly around the edges.
This is one of those dishes I like to make so it's ready just before bedtime. I know, not so good to eat just before going to bed, but sometimes you just need a little extra comfort after a long day. And this dessert is a lot better for you than a big piece of chocolate cake. With the fresh peaches, oats, and skim milk, this could actually be considered a 'diet dessert' right? Enjoy!