* 1 can (49 1/2 oz) chicken broth
* 1 package (16 oz) frozen whole kernel corn
* 1/2 cup white rice
* 2 celery ribs, chopped
* 1 medium onion, chopped
* 1 green bell pepper, chopped
* 1 red bell pepper, chopped
* 2 tablespoons AND 2 teaspoons dried tarragon, crushed
* 2 cups (1/2 lb) chopped cooked chicken
* salt & pepper to taste
1. Put in crock pot: broth, corn, rice, celery, onion, bell peppers, and the 2 tablespoons of tarragon in crock pot. Stir well.
2. Cover and cook on low for about 5 1/2 hours, until the rice is tender. Add the chicken.
3. Stir in the 2 teaspoons of tarragon and sprinkle with salt & pepper to taste. Cover and cook for another 45 minutes.