* 2 Tbsp canola oil
* 3 garlic cloves, minced
* 1 cup chopped onion
* 1 cup chopped red and green bell peppers combination
* 1 Tbsp curry powder
* 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
* salt and pepper
* 1 cup plain yogurt
* 1/2 cup peanut butter, extra crunchy
1. In a large skillet or wok, heat oil over medium heat.
2. When skillet or wok is hot, add the garlic, onion, and bell peppers, stirring and cooking until vegetables just start to get tender.
3. Add curry powder and stir, cooking just 1 more minute.
4. Sprinkle the chicken pieces with salt and pepper, then add to the skillet or wok. Stir until chicken browns.
5. In bowl, mix together the yogurt and peanut butter.
6. When chicken is completely cooked, add this sauce to skillet or wok and stir, cooking until everything is heated through.
7. Taste for seasonings and adjust.
8. Serve over hot cooked rice.