* 1 package (8 oz) penne pasta, cooked per package directions
* 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
* 1 cup chopped onions
* 3 garlic cloves, minced
* 1 lb tuna steaks, cut into 1" pieces
* 1 can (14 1/2 oz) diced tomatoes with Italian herbs, undrained
* 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce
* 2 tablespoons capers
* dash crushed red pepper flakes
* 1/2 cup shredded fresh Parmesan cheese
1. Saute onions and garlic in hot oil in large skillet over medium-high heat, about 3-4 minutes.
2. Add tuna. Cook 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently, or until totally browned.
3. Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, capers and pepper flakes. Bring to a simmer.
4. Bring heat down to low, cover and cook until tuna flakes with fork (just a few minutes).
5. Serve over hot pasta and topped with cheese.