1. Place the turkey into a mixing bowl.
2. Add in the sage, pepper, ginger and cayenne pepper.
3. Using your hands mix the ingredients together well then form patties to desired thickness.
4. Spray the bottom of a skillet well with a non stick cooking spray.
5. Place the patties into the skillet over medium heat.
6. Cook 10 minutes, turning once, or until the patties are cooked through.
My complaint about ground turkey being somewhat bland is solved with the addition of a lot of great spices! The sage is traditional with turkey, but a little ginger and especially the cayenne really perks these burgers up! I use a bakery bun that's heartier than most to make this a very nice lunch, or even dinner. Also, a slice of sweet red bell pepper on top adds a nice crunch and a little extra flavor.