* 4 medium potatoes, peeled & cut into 1/2" cubes
* 1 large onion, chopped
* 1 red bell pepper, chopped
* 2 carrots, cut into 1/2" cubes
* 2 large plum tomatoes, chopped
* 1 can (6 oz) tomato paste
* 3/4 cup water
* 2 tablespoons curry powder
* 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1 medium head of cauliflower, cut into 1" florets
* 1 package (10 oz) frozen peas, thawed
1. Throw the potatoes, onion, bell pepper, carrots and tomatoes in crock pot. Mix up. Add tomato paste, water, curry powder, cumin seeds, garlic powder and salt. Stir well. Put cauliflower on top, do not mix in.
2. Cover and cook on low 8-9 hours, potatoes should be tender but not mushy. Stir in peas. Turn heat to high, cover and cook another 15-20 minutes.