* 2 lbs ground beef
* 1/2 C chopped green peppers
* 1/2 C chopped onions
* 1/2 tsp salt
* 1 cup cracker crumbs
* 1 egg
* 7/8 oz envelope brown gravy mix
* 1 cup milk
* 4-6 small potatoes, cup up, optional
1. Combine all ingredients except potatoes in a large bowl. Shape into loaf. Place in slow cooker.
2. Place potatoes alongside the meatloaf.
3. Cover. Cook on low for 8-10 hours or high for 4-5 hours.
This recipe is submitted by Corrie Petersen. Corrie is a WAHM wanna-be. She has been married to Kevin for 13 years and they have 2 wonderful boys. She is the owner of virtualfreedom4you.com and she and her husband own heavenlycrosses.com.